Healthy Needs

Sunday, June 24, 2012

XtremeNO Muscle Builder

If you're into bodybuilding supplements at all, no doubt you've run across Xtreme NO Muscle Builder. It's one of the most popular supplements on the market right now. It falls under one of the newest and fastest categories of supplements - those that cause a boost in your Nitric Oxide levels. This is how it works: Xtreme NO contains a proprietary blend of L-Arginine amino acids which cause a rise in your levels of nitric oxide (NO) within the body. This helps to push oxygen directly into your muscle tissue, leading to amazing muscle growth, strength gains, as well as impressive ripped muscles. More oxygen equals more muscle growth. Nitric Oxide supplements are easy to find, but here's the most important point I can make about Xtreme NO. Most of the other Nitric Oxide supplements cause you to get a sudden burst of Nitric Oxide into the bloodstream. This type of burst can lead to over dosing which may cause the following: dangerous drop in your blood pressure, problems with breathing, wheezing, fainting, vomiting, severe sweating, tremors, rapid heart rate, palpitations, skin irritation, diarrhea, nausea, weakness and dry mouth. Not only do some of them cause these unwanted and sometimes dangerous side effects, but also only provide that "muscle pump" during the workout. After the workout is over you will experience the typical deflation. Xtreme NO has figured out how to overcome the problem of over dosing and fast deflation by coming out with a "perpetual release" formula. The arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) in Xtreme NO is able to slowly provide a day-long, steady release of these L-Arginine amino acids. It will deliver these nutrients throughout the day and help you maintain that "pump" long after your workout is finished. It also will hep to prevent those terrible side effects caused by getting one quick shot of Nitric Oxide at one time. I personally like the product because it gives me the extra push I need to get through one of my grueling workouts. My workout buddies and I push a lot of weight around and I can use all the help I can get to keep it going. I found that for me it increases my stamina and my recovery time has shortened drastically. All that on top of the fact that when I walk out of the gym I'm still sporting that "pump" I've worked so hard to get. Makes me feel like a million bucks. As an avid bodybuilder, I chose XTreme NO for many reasons. Nitric Oxide supplements are a great alternative to the illegal and dangerous anabolic steroids that some people use for quick gains. These steroids can be detrimental to your overall long-term health, can make your hair fall out, testicles shrink, not to mention can kill you. They could also get you banned from your sport if they do drug testing. They're not worth the problems they create so stay away from them and stick with supplements that will give you good long-term benefits. I seriously recommend you check out XTreme NO and see if it's right for you. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=L._Adam_Taylor Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6101957

No comments:

Post a Comment